Sign in or
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!
This wiki is the result of the course "Intro to Open Education" by David Wiley. The objective of this wiki is to form a space for people
- interested in Open Education: you will find (links to) great resources here.
- educators wanting to create their own course on Open Education: you will find tips and experiences.
On this pageFor the moment, this website is in its infancy. The following structure indicates some direction that might guide the visitor in his or her efforts, but in the end it stays a wiki, we will change it collaboratively to address our needs. Any ideas are welcome, and please do not hesitate to make the necessary changes.
- Overview of Open Education Matters
- Research done on Open Education
- Open People Network
- Courses on Open Education
- Tips and Experiences
- Links to relevant Open Resources
- If anyone has any ideas for this website, please add a thread or discuss it here.
Latest page update: made by hennis
, Nov 28 2007, 7:21 AM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by hennis
2 images deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|hennis||Is this a good idea?||1||Dec 18 2007, 5:05 AM EST by hennis|
|hennis||how to get rid of the ads?||2||Nov 28 2007, 1:02 PM EST by hennis|
|hennis||Yahoo Pipes.. aggregate all the OpenED posts?||0||Nov 28 2007, 5:36 AM EST by hennis|
Showing 3 of 3 threads for this page